· Buffalo Hills Safari Park
Plettenberg Bay is situated in the heart of the Garden Route. An area of exquisite natural beauty, with mountains, rivers, the ocean and the rocky Robberg Peninsula.
There are over 8500 different flowering plants, as well as the famous protea. The mild climate and surrounds ensure that there is sufficient diversity to ensure a memorable holiday. Hiking trails, golden beaches and the warm Indian Ocean with endless opportunites for bathing, surfing, windsurfing and diving.
Watch the Southern Right, Bryde’s and Humpback whales, which come into the bay to breed from May until November. Bottlenose dolphins surf the waves and there are over 260 species of indigenous birds.
A natural paradise of lush indigenous forests, tranquil lakes and golden beaches adorns South Africa’s unspoilt southern coast. Nestling on the banks of a shimmering lagoon in the heart of this ‘Garden Route’ is the picturesque town of Knysna.
Beaches, lakes, mountains and rivers provide endless opportunity for leisure and outdoor adventure. Within the town, craft shops, flea-markets and cosy cafe’s beckon with small-town charm and hospitality.
· Elephant Park
· Knysna Waterfront
· Plett world famous beaches
· Hundreds of marvelous shops and restaurants in Knysna & Plett
· Whale & dolphin watching, etc.y.
What to do in our area
· Packwood Cheese & Wine Lunches (044 532 7614)
· Southern Comfort Horse Ranch (044 532 7885)
· Saturday Morning Markets: Harkerville & Wild Oats (Sedgefield)
· Visit Tourism Offices in Plett and Knysna for a wealth of
information on how to enjoy the abundant nature,
sporting & cultural events and restaurants
visit Knysna Tourism 40 Main Rd (044 382 5510) showme.co.za/knysna
– Plettenberg Bay:
visit Plett Tourism Mellvilles Centre (044 533 4065) showme.co.za/plett